Your login session will expire after 30 seconds and you will lose unsaved information
Do you want to extend session?
extend your session 
AGB - General Terms
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the legal relationship between the parties is governed by the present general terms, of which the customer declares to have taken cognisance, and which prevail over the customer´s possible terms of purchase.
2. All quotations are without engagement. Prices do not include VAT or taxes. Prices can change due to increase of raw materials and labor work.
3. For orders below 300,00 Euro we add a handling charge of 13,00 Euro. All orders are ex works Steinfurt. Shipping charges can be added on request to the invoice. Transport or despatch of our goods by any means of transport is at the consignee´s risk, even with carriage paid. Shipments always leave our warehouse in good conditions. If a carton is received in poor condition, it should be refused or noted on the bill of loading at the time of delivery.
4. Any complaints regarding the supply of the products and service shall be made on termination and be confirmed within 8 days of the date of supply. These complaints do not suspend the obligation of payment.
5. Our products are intended to use for research only. It is up to the individual user to validate all products prior to running any protocol or experiment. Any Liability of us is limited exclusivly to replacement of products. Product returnsare accepted only by prior authorisation.Unauthorized returns will be send back to sender.
6. All payments have to be made to our account without deductions. Bank charges have to be paid by customer. Cheques and bills of exchange are only accepted as payment after their repayment. Possible costs are at the expense of the purchaser or commissioner. Any products, that are not paid in full remain our full property. In such case, possible advance payments will serve as compensation for costs and loss of profit. If invoices are overdue, we reserve the right to put orders on hold, till the outstanding amount is paid.
7. In the event of dispute only the courts of Steinfurt ? Germany shall have competence.
G.Kisker-Products for Biotechnology - a Supplier of High Quality Laboratory Products - was founded in 1990. Our goal is, to supply scientists working in the area of molecular biology, immunology, cell biology or related disciplines with high quality intrumentation and accessories at reasonable prices. Many products e.g. for the fast growing market PCR have been introduced by us and continously improved while passing lower costs to the scientists.
Note: PCR is an US-Patent of Hoffmann-La-Roche
BROWSE OUR ONLINE CATALOGUE FROM THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS